Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without www.multipanelonline.co.uk prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You are deemed to have placed an order with us when you complete our online checkout process for goods you are offering to buy through this website.
- All payments are immediate and are made through PayPal.
- The placing of an order does not constitute our acceptance of your order and no legally binding contract exists between us at this stage.
- We will process your order as soon as possible, usually the same day.
We reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason including, but not limited to:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error;
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions;
- if we suspect fraudulent activity
Any other questions?
If you have any questions on any aspect multipanelonline.co.uk website please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01482 352 932
N.D PLASTICS DIRECT LTD
WEST POINT TRADING PARK